Winter means eagles here at Kentucky Lake, and this annual weekend is your chance to celebrate these majestic birds as you view them in their natural habitat. Drawn by year-round open water and excellent fishing, over 200 bald eagles often make the lakes area of western Kentucky their winter home. Join us here at Kentucky Dam Village to behold this amazing spectacle of nature. The weekend includes:
- Friday evening presentation by a state wildlife biologist
- Saturday and Sunday staff-led eagle-viewing field trips
- Eagle Viewing Luxury Boat Cruises on Kentucky Lake
- Eagle Viewing Bus Tours of Ballard Wildlife Management Area
- Saturday evening Live Birds of Prey presentation by Liberty Nature Center
A variety of packages are available. Please call 270-362-4271 for more information and to make reservations.