Reservations    Gift Cards    Education    Media         

Old Mulkey Meeting House

About

The Old Mulkey Meeting House is a log church erected in 1804.

It is the oldest freestanding log meeting house in the Commonwealth. Adjacent to the Meeting House is a pioneer cemetery with the graves of many Revolutionary War soldiers, Kentucky pioneers and Hannah Boone (Daniel’s sister.) The park’s numerous picnic areas, playground and gift shop offer additional opportunities for fun.

Hours of Operation

Park Grounds/Meetinghouse/Gift Shop

Open 9:00am to 5:00pm daily, April 1st through November 16, 2013.

By appointment only November 17, 2013 through March 31, 2014. Call 270-487-8481 to schedule your visit.

Contact
Old Mulkey State Historic Site
38 Old Mulkey Park Rd.
Tompkinsville, KY 42167
Phone: (270) 487-8481
Email: sheila.rush@ky.gov
Park Manager: Sheila Rush

Find Nearby

Search

Upcoming Events
Writing Contest
Apr 1 - Aug 31, 2014
5th Annual HAM Radio Special Event Station
Sep 12 - Sep 13, 2014


Copyright 2014 Kentucky Department of Parks. All Rights Reserved.

Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®