Dr. Thomas Walker led the first expedition through Cumberland Gap in 1750. Near the river which he named the Cumberland, Walker built a cabin, a replica of which stands on the site today.12-acre park, mini-golf, gift shop, picnic shelters, playground, and lighted basketball court.
Park grounds are open year-round. The gift shop and miniature golf are open April 1 - October 31.
4929 Ky 459