Kentucky Parks Jobs
The Kentucky Department of Parks hires hundreds of employees each year, and we're also looking for students interested in internships at Kentucky State Parks.
We're actively seeking students enrolled full-time at an accredited Kentucky post-secondary school or educational institution approved by the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet for internships at Kentucky State Parks. More information.
We offer a great package of EMPLOYEE and FAMILY-FRIENDLY BENEFITS, including:
• Paid Time Off (Sick & Vacation) + Paid Holidays
• Overtime / Compensatory Time
• Affordable Health Insurance w/ Optional Health Reimbursement Account
• Optional Vision and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Wellness Incentives Program
• Complimentary park familiarization visits for you and family
• Training/Career Development Opportunities
• Optional Deferred Compensation program (401K)
• Employee Discounts on electronics, health & wellness, retail, travel/events/entertainment, services/education
CLICK HERE NOW to search for permanent job listings!