The Kentucky Department of Parks is actively seeking students enrolled full-time at an accredited Kentucky post-secondary school or educational institution approved by the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet. Co-op/Intern positions can be paid or unpaid positions.
- Students must be enrolled on a full-time basis at an accredited Kentucky post-secondary school or other educational institution,
- Must be participating in a full-time cooperative education/internship program,
- Must be working toward a diploma, degree or certificate in a field that relates directly to the Co-op/Intern position for which they are being considered,
- Must receive at least three credit-hours per semester, and
- Must maintain any required licensure(s), certification(s), or other credentials for the length of the internship.
Send completed interest forms and/or resumes to [email protected] .
Hard copy documents can be sent to:
Kentucky State Parks
500 Mero Street, 5th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
For more information regarding eligibility requirements and the application process, click here.