- Wildlife Viewing
Big Bone Lick State Historic Site
3380 Beaver Road
Union, KY 41091
Northern Kentucky River Region
DescriptionThe Discovery Trail is a 4.5 mile trail mosaic comprised of all the park’s hiking trails combined into continuous circuit. Collectively, the trails pass through grasslands, woodlands, a woody savanna, the salt-sulfur springs, and the bison viewing area.
- Big Bone Creek Trail: 1 mile, easy.
- Bison Trace Trail: .5 mile, easy.
- Cedar Run Trail: .5 mile, easy.
- Corralberry Trail: 2 miles, moderate.
- Gobblers Trace Trail: .5 mile, moderate.